Mohawks Rock

i dunno every one keeps telling me to shave my head, i tried that, and had "normal" hair for about 4 months i put in more apps than i have in my life. yet no one ever called. i even checked up on the apps.
now i want my 'hawk back, and every one keeps saying i'm not gunna find a job...... any tips or thoughts?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The world of work is a difficult one to get into no matter what. It's true that in order to obtain a job now a days, you have to give in to a sort of dress code and that. Then there are jobs that let you get away with such things. But the best advice I can give is keep trying. Don't wait for them to call. You call them. Make a good impression on them that shows you actually want the job. It took a lot of pushing to get the jobs I had before and it payed off. And if you wanna get a job with a hawk, you can always try out retail or something. I worked at a Spencers Gifts and held a hawk. Just a thought on my end. I wish you luck!
I used to work at a resturaunt by carry out and answering phones, and I had to wear a hat at work. Until one day where it was 93 degrees inside the kitchen area, and i was told to not wear my hat because of it..
get a hawk.

a guy with a mohawk once told me "dude, dont worry what anyone else says, you will eventually find a job. you'll get one eventually."

and that got me to reconsider shaving my head.
i dont go to school anymore so i was planning on applying for a job at a doughnut shop working nights,since im nocturnal anyway.just try to find something that will work for you.
maybe a toystore?
i saw a guy with a 7 inch mohawk at a toystore in the mall and it was up.
we are in tough times, yes. but there are jobs out there! i work in a really expensive office building and have to wear a tie (don't bother calling me out on not being 'punk', youll just waste your time and look like an idiot), i have like a 7 inch hawk, but i don't put it up untill the weekends, never got a complaint about it. my gf works at starbucks and the general manager there has a little hawk that he puts up. so maybe there, or you can try monster.com. that's how i found my job.
hey as long as you get where your goin, do what ya gotta do.
maybe its just my small town, im sure if i leave this place i could find a job, but im kinda stuck.
try landscaping its what i do
whats funny is my friend just offerd me a job like that lol
and you didnt take it why?
i actually did.
so you have a job now?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile