Mohawks Rock

Hi....I just came across this site through a forum on another site in my researching getting a girl mohawk...

I've had a chelsea cut (before they became overly popular), and a bald head (mom says thank the good Lord I have a cute face lol) and just about everything in between (my hair is uber curly so its been straightened, shirley temple curls, the works).

I haven't yet run it by my fiance....as he said he'd be ok with my hair being shorter than his (he saw pics of me from before we got together with my hair mad short and liked it) but I am not sure how he'd react to a mohawk...

I have always been a HUGE fan of the mohawk and as he is a super pansy on cutting one's hair drastically...and I find girls with mohawks super hot...I'm considering one! Any input would be greatly appreciate (I.E. If I have the face for it).

Glad to be here and hope someone can give some insight :)

(Im attaching former pics of super short hair...current hair type/color is on my profile pic)

Views: 73

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is what it looked like when i first got the hawk and didnt use a blow dryer or hairspray. Or a brush at that.

Complete disaster lol.
Attachments:
you should totally get a hawk !!! nuff said!
doooooo it.
its hair it will grow back if you dont like it anyway,its better to seriousely just go for it rather than spend your whole life wondering
+1 to all
I think what segadoway is trying to say is, Look at the dates. The post before yours Kasualtie was dated for March. This is a really old thread. Try not to grave dig okay?
DOOOOOO IT!!!! If you really want it you will not forgive yourself if you don't do it. And when it comes to your man. If he really loves you (of course he do) he will just be happy for you if you like it. And I think you would look super great in it.
Good Luck ;)

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured