Mohawks Rock

Ok, so last night was my boyfriends bands, who I like.. manage.. first show. They played at a town gig like.. a few towns over and shit. There were some other bands, a metal band, some like.. weird band where the guitarist kept using the wa wa pedal and sounded like crap, a pop punk band, and a screamo band and other shit. So.. my boyfriend's band goes on at 7:00pm. There's loads of people to just see them. When they start playing a push pit gets going. A small one with like.. only a few people. I can't get involved because I'm dealing with other shit. So some security comes over and tells them no moshing. It wasn't even moshing because.. it just wasn't.

So then people start to skank and shit.. and they STILL think it's moshing. It becomes one vicious cycle. And then.. after 3 songs of their set.. the security sends the drummer of the next band up to tell them they have to get off. Now, nothing against that drummer, the band after them was pretty dope and they were nice guys and we're good friends with them. But FUCK everyone was mad.

They were told they could to play one more song and so they played 2 because they're bad haha.

But the people who complained were the emo kids in the back who didn't get into it.. because they're gay. They complained to the guy in charge that they didn't like the music and it was becoming hazardous.. Meanwhile they were well away from the "pit" and anything else that was happening up near the stage.

So they kicked us off.. and told us to never come back.. Because before we went off stage the singer started cursing out the emo kids and making death threats. Which everyone, but the emo kids, thought was fucking amazing. And yeah.. that's pretty much my story.

You know you're a punk band when you get kicked off at your first gig for being the ONLY band to make kids get up and get into it. Whatever. There'll be more shows. =]

AND I EXPECT YOU ALL TO BE THERE!!! Haha

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well im not sure about emo kids not getting into it lol, have you ever been to a bring me the horizon concert? but yeah lol sound slike a mad night

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service