Mohawks Rock

As a 19 year old married mother with a 2 year old, a pink mowie, piercings and ink. Im not what you would describe as "normal". But I go to college and I take my 2 year old to nursery, and I take care of my family and my home. So why is it, when im on the bus, or out shopping, that the only generation who give me the weird looks, who stare and make snide comments, or just plain shout out any insult they can think of.... Is my generation!
Ill be sat on the bus, and some old timer might come and sit either next to me or near me, and chat away constantly. Yet another 19 year old will come on the bus, and snigger and just be plain fucking rude.

Anyone else find this?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldnt give two shits what people think, but doesnt it make you feel sad that people the same age as you cant understand, but yet oaps who grew up in the good ol days, are totally fine with it.
I just cant believe how small minded people are in this day and age. As a mother i can only take so much shit from people (tbh mostly single mums on benefits and the "posh" 40-somethings) telling me i must be a shit mother because of the way i dress. I know im a good mum, my house is clean, my child is healthy, i dont do drugs, i drink 2 nights a month when my mother babysits for me. and yet, theres mums out there neglecting their children, abusing drugs and alcohol, sleeping with every cunt that looks at them, but thats ok. because they dress like normal fucking human beings. but i have a mohawk and so forth, so therefore im a bad mother.

sorry. very stressfull, shitty day.
I couldnt give a shit about what people think about me based on the way i look. It just makes me feel shit being called a shit mum. when i fuckin know im not. but being so sensitive about being a mother, its one of those things where if your told it over and over again, you start to believe it.
Its so true.. I worked in a grocery store for a while and all the older ladies would always complement me on my style and on the street I get so much love from the older generation but it's my peer group who're yelling FAG out of their cars.
I just find it amazing that people think they have a right to make comments on other people's dress sense and looks.
I don't mind the little kids who are out with their parents (the five and six year olds) who know no better and don't seem to worry by saying "Look mummy, that man's got funny spikey hair"!! I think it's funny that they think that I can't hear what they're saying.
But I find it just plain rude when other people make comments about how you look. I also think it's quite interesting that people will still make a judgement about what you are like by how you look.
However, as hard as it may be, I think you just need to develop a hard skin and know that whatever other people may think, believe in yourself and know that what you are doing is right.
I had a kid yell "You're a FREAK!" in my face.

I said "Thanks! You're a slave to trends and a moron. Go enjoy your MTV"
i dont have a problem with any generation over another *shrugs*
I'm 50 and glad I am. I've seen the most obnxious attitudes from the kids just out of college. A lot (but not all) think either they are God's gift to the world, or that the world owes them everything.
Maybe the 'Peace' generation had it right.
At any rate, I applaud you for going to college and taking care of a toddler...

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service