Mohawks Rock

I wear corsets regularly up to 20 hours a day, I was just wondering if anyone else wears corsets or does any other form of body mod, including implants, extreme piercings and such.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wear corsets but not enough to do anything haha..
yeah same here, not to modify, but because i love them. i think theyre gorgeous.
im pretty happy with my body, and if i decide that i dont like something about me ill just work out or get used to it.
Corsets go with body mod? Interesting. If you were them that long is it just supposed to contort the body or something. Forgive my overly male ignorance.
What ARE you talking about Cheyenne?
wearing a very tight corset for long periods of time can change the shape of your body. ive heard of girls removing their bottom ribs for a smaller waist in corsets, things like that i guess. i dont know, i love corsets but thats deff not my cup of tea.
thats not why marilyn manson did it.....
haha.. oh lame rumors, you complete me.
i can just about put my finger tips together around my waist without a corset, actually, that sounds pretty gross, but i'd never remove my ribs.

i have given up waering them for long periods of time becuase it's almost christmas and i need to relax my body for the eating
I don't think we want to know what Marilyn Manson did. But unfortunatly I do. And with that said he's a sick fucking cock sucking bastard.
lol i really *don't* mean to turn this into a conversation about marilyn manson because this was intended to be about body mods, but he's an incredibly smart guy. read his book, and don't be ignorant about things. he was just a nerdy guy with a shitty life who decided to be smart and do something about it.

anyways, once i get the money to get an actual shaping corset, i plan on doing that. piercings are coming too after my 18th birthday (31 days!) and i can't wait :)
well said. id like to see pictures of your corset when you get it!
I'm just playing. I love Marilyn Manson and I have a lot of respect for him. I know that the whole rumor about him removing his ribs is false.

Anyways lets not talk about Manson here. Talk about corsets and shit. Or talk about whatever gets you off. Either way, I DGAF.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured