Mohawks Rock

I was wondering what the best method was for putting a back patch on a leather jacket? Any suggestions?

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sew it on?
sewing leather sucks ass
use a sewing machine with a thick needle..
what she said
get hold of a leather makers hand awl , they use a modified awl for hand stitching leather , then rub dubbin into the stitching to prolong the life of the stitching and to water proof it , and don't stab yourself with the fucker .
What does the patch say and look like?
The patch is a casualties patch...It says, "If you don't approve, Fuck you". My favorite fucking quote!!
You can pick up 'leather needles' at almost any fabric/sewing/anythingofthatnature store. Still a bitch to use. What I do is I duct tape up my right thumb and forefinger tips to help in pushing the needle through the material without breaking the skin in my fingers with the back of the needle.
studded pins look bad ass and are cheap(ish) and easy to put on. fuck sewing it, it'll take ages
Thanks, I think I am going to do that...what a fucking pain in the ass trying to sew...only stabbed myself twice before I gave up.
this one
I always use liquid stitch to fasten patches on my clothing. I do not know how well it would work with leather but it is cheap, holds damn good, wont come off with water, but can come off in the future if you want it to

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service