Mohawks Rock

Anyone do these things http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=445051 So far me and my friends have been racking up the points doing these stupid surveys. Pretty much just click that link, make an account and fill out surveys with false information in exchange for points which you can then exchange for prizes. Don't put your real address, email or phone number in unless you want a shit ton of spam. My friend Sam has been doing it for a while and gotten a few video games so far. If this is against the rules posting this here feel free to take it down. Just thought Id tell you guys about what I'v been doing in my free time lately. What have you been up to recently???

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

riding bmx broseph.
patches studding and pissing off my neighbors.
smokin sinsemilla.
its harvest season. =)
Awwww yeeeeaaaaa
im restoring a 1973 plymouth duster in my spare time
just finished my 2000 honda shadow see the pic on my profile
I wish I could piss off my neighbors but there is only a landscaping company and pallet company (that I work at) next to me and they couldn't care less about what I do.
Playing guitar, trying to start a skacore band in the middle of nowhere... oh and there's the college thing too
I work on my model railroad. Currently installing scenery and backdrops on asmall town section....

BTW, the sky is not exactly blue, nor is grass exactly green.... the colors are actually more subdued.
badass
i jam in 2 different ways....and none have anything to do with food

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5