Mohawks Rock

i use hairspray on my hawk cuz glue and shit gives it gaps. when i go to bed i roll around and it gets fucked up. i'm not good at sleeping still. any tips? oh, i only put it up on the weekends so i can't really do knox.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I duno man. your mohawks getting fucked up cause your rolling around... try going to sleep really drunk... or tape yourself to the matress.. never been a problem for me I never move when i sleep.
its when im drunk when i wake up the next day like what the fuck! was someone slapping my head around with a pillow?
shit son that is unfortunate. I duno maybe try taking a gravol before you go to sleep.. shit will knock you out fast.. or exercising before you sleep.. might make you sleep better.
just practice sleeping on your side, you should subconciously stay still
marijuana.
hmmm...that could do it!
use a flexible hairspray..like bed head hard hairspray. thats what i use and i can roll around or sleep on my hawk all i want and have little to no damage in the morning. just give it another a coat of spray and your good to go :]
do u use a glue or anything else? i use got2b spray, doesnt stay well.
nope, just the hairspray and a blowdyer. its a strong flexible spray, dont need anything else.
I move all over when I sleep. I just don't worry about the 'hawk and straighten it up in the morning.
i fold my pillow in half so the hair is hanging over the sides of it and npt touchin anything, this kinda works
i did this too

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
4 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service