Mohawks Rock

Is anyone else here religious in some sort? Personally I am a Christian.

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so basically you just procaimed your incapability to make a decision?
how so?
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that he just likes to piss on everyone's parade. Not to mention that to him, you pretty much not only insulted jesus but his grandma too.

Had a good laugh at that. XD
nope
yep?
I think pastrami is the answer.
I think I have strange beliefs, I was born into a Jewish (non-orthodox) family but I didn't agree with some bits of it (women being lesser than men etc) but I believe in God, but I also believe in the Satanic scriptures (self-gratification, love of self and others who are worthy etc) . But I also believe in Wicca, with a natural being that coinsides with God and Satan.

So I'm Jewish by race, but Satanist and Wicca by religion. Some of my friends are Christian and we have such amazing debates about religion, it's a fun and controversal subject.

I hope there's some sort of Heaven or a better world or something when we die. I can only pray.
My boyfriend's family is Jewish. It makes for good conversation around the dinner table.
"So, Erika, we hear you're Muslim.."
"Yup.."
"Oh God she's going to bring a jihad!"

Good tiiiiimes...
I have recently become a Satanist after reading a lot of material on the religion.

Satanic scripture encourages free thought and self-empowerment. There are 'good' and 'bad' demons, representing the two forces of the universe.

Most Satanists are normal, everyday people with familes, pets, etc. Of course there are some on the fringe who practice more radical forms, but this is true in every religion.

I myself am looking forward to Hell....
Nice! So basically you have your own radical Evangelical-Taliban sorts into the weirder shit..I can get that. Every family has those. I've never wished hell on someone in a positive way until now. If that's where you want to go. I hope you get there in due course :)
I fucking hate religion
every corner in my country there is bit of religion
live in Israel
hate the people here
yeah, that countrys a religious cluster fuck.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured