Mohawks Rock

alright everyone time to come clean. speak of ya fetishes name off all you have or think you may have or ones that your curious about. for those of you who think this is a personal subject go fuck yourself dont even bother leavin comments.

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and rapiers if you do renaissance style! theres nothing like the object of a sport being to kill your opponent but not hurt them ^.^
Gonna have to say Girl's who are squirters.
The ones that when you hit it just right, they go insane.
pain biting pain scratching pain bounding pain choking pain hair pulling pain tossed here and there with bodies pounding together as hard and as fast as they can until well yeah OOOOOO AND then smoking a cig :)
only one I can remember was cunninlingus , I love it to death , looking up at her from down there and watching her as those whipcord muscles start to twitch and she start's to tilt her hip's up , the feeling of control as you take her to the edge and hold her there and slowly bring her down before she orgasm's then slowly taking her back up to that plateaux , the ultimate in control , I cannot cum unless she does first .
Mmm, have you mixed that with bondage?

The control is insane. O:-) But it's hot. haha
So, I don't have any fetishes in particular. I've met people with feet fetishes .... *shudder* and others and that's all fine and well, but I haven't found anything that I'm obsessive over.

However, I just like sex. haha and nearly anything that can go along with it.
Fairly open minded and actually introducing someone to things like toys, light bondage, and other things he would have never imagined, haha I don't think he realized anything like that is possible (almost, anyways)
But you know what? A good hair pulling, biting, scratching, yelling/screaming... it never hurt anyone! haha
I got a fetishs for boots! Like dr Martiens, Underground and stuff like that. I think punk rock boots is one of the sexiest things ever and especially 14 to 20 holes ;)
boots definetly are sexy.

i only have some 10 eyes tough, i want to move up to 20
Yeah, I like DM's too, any boots that are nice and wide and not pointed rule for me. :D Rock boots are little too OTT for my likes - some of them are cool though.

I got some 10 and 14 holes. I like boots with steel toe-caps, 'cause they tend to look mean. :D They give a guy such an aura of power and menace to me, which is exciting & scary at the same time. And wearing them gives you a feeling of power too, esp. with new boots.
Yeah, boots rock, especially steel toed ones. They are stylish, wild and show the world fuck you! Boots were actually the first way I could fight and rebel against the conservative establishment I grew up with; we had a strict school dress code (so a mohawk was impossible), but since I was a very good student, i did get permission to wear steel toed docs to school, as long as i kept them under my pants. This caused quite an outcry at my school, and it established firmly my reputation as a rebel. I even got written up in the school paper for wearing my boots to high school graduation. Starting in college, my only footwear were steel toed boots and sneaks for sports. My boots have accompanied me through college, worldwide travels, job interviews, business meetings, parties music festivals, dates. Nowadays, I have 6 pairs of boots, i wear them every day and do not plan to change this!
I also have another fetish related to boots; once when i was in college, i did not have any socks left to wear, so i just slipped into my boots barefeet. I laced them very tight to make sure that i did not get any blisters. the feeling was really awesome, so i decided to wear my boots sockless all the time. I recently pursuaded my girlfriend to do the same, and she likes it as well
well im bi. im turned on by lots of odd things. basically if you have a rebel look (punk, greaser, etc) with tattoos and piercings, youll get my attention.

ive kinda fantasized about sadomasochim but never actually tried it. i also like hentai and furry :3

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured