Mohawks Rock

with halloween right around the corner, i thought it would be interesting to see what ppls favorite scary/horror/halloween type movies were. personally, i like the exorcist, rosemary's baby, poltergeist, the original amittyville horror, the alien series and my all time favorite...THE SHINING!

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

day of the dead, night of the living dead, hard candy. my favorite of all time, ichi the killer.
oh oh and evil dead.
Hard candy is scary? i heard that was good, but i never watched it cuz i thought it would be too disturbing. i did, however, read lolita. that was a bitch n a half to finish.
Nightmare on Elm Street (all of them) :)
The Shining
<33
The Devils Rejects is a personal favorite, but not sure if it counts as horror.

I used to never watch scary movies b/c my overactive imagination would not let me sleep. I had to watch "It" by Stephen King in like 8 different parts during the middle of the day as a kid. I still don't like drainage holes.
One advantage to being so tall and big is that I caught Rob Zombie's hat after he threw it out into the crowd at a concert. I took a lot of kicks and punches, as did everyone, in the melee pile of the mosh pit, but wound up coming out secretly victorious with it stashed under my shirt, until I reached the safety of my car.
why is it that every kid in america had to watch that damn movie, IT when they were young? every1s got a story about it! lol
shawn of the dead. not scary, just funny as hell.
you've got red on you........
A number of Alfred Hitchcock films. Hitchcock did not often show that much scary stuff, but he implied it, leaving the fright to audiences' imagination. The imagination can conjur up some scary stuff.

He also usually managed to weave in some wry humor as well.

Hitchcock was also a master of camera angles and lighting.
i totally forgot about hitchcock. the birds was my fav, psycho was good. sabotage...now im cravin these films.
the birds has been one of my favorites since i was little <3

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured