Mohawks Rock

Does anyone know a good place to get tight plaid pants or bondage pants for cheap?
80 bucks is a little intense for me.
id appreciate some suggestions please

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

joannes fabrics! they sell plaid for like 3 dollars a yard. stitch yer own.
how? hahaha i cant sew forreal,just patches.
well, i guess you could get a pair of thin crappy pants, then cut out pieces of fabric just like the ones on the pants and stitch them over it. would probably take a while with needle & thread.
I tried this looked HORRIBLE which is pretty damn punk
No where anymore.. unfortunately.
There used to be this little punk shop in my town like.. 6 years ago.. They had all different types of plaid pants.. in every color imaginable, for under $30. And they were good. They held up like Italian leather.

Everything costs money, because capitalism sucks..

But my best friend is a MASTER with a sewing machine. She makes like.. all my clothes. My mom refuses to buy one for me.. and I don't have the money to get one. So.. yeah..
There is a place in my town that last time i went in had plaid pants.. I didn't really look at the price, but i don't think it'd be to high. It is called Monkies To Go in Whittier, California if that helps =p
honestly, youd be better off learning to sew and making your own clothes.. stuff like that tends to be ridiculously expensive!
it's gonna be expensive inless you learn yourself, just draw round a fitting pair onto some fabric and try from there.

i dunno if America has H&M, they do plaid style skinny jeans for £20
H&M doesn't have it this season. I love it there. There's a huge on at the GIGANTIC two-story mall near me.
I shop there for.. everything. But no, they don't have plaid this season. I got a dope pair of joker pants there though, and suspender pants, which I'm wearing right now. =]
actually h&m does have them, where i live anyway, cuz i bought some last week, tartan is in this winter and autumn. gothic and tartan, look in any fashion magazine in the uk.
h&m?
Sewing takes too much patience.

RSS

Latest Activity

Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022