Mohawks Rock

I'm really interested in why people dress the way they do, and what styles they have worn before, I'm wondering what styles have you worn and what kind of thing you wear now.

I started at 9yrs old wearing black and listening to Siouxsie and The Banshees and the Sex Pistols, then I turned into a Chav for what turned out to be the worst year of my life, then back to Goth, then Emo when it started again, Scene for a while (that annoyed the shit out of me), Grunge-y, Punk and Goth again. My self-discovery journey was a long and difficult one, just ending up in being the same to begin with.

What did you guys wear? and what do you wear now?

The first picture is me a couple of years ago (i think) as Emo
The second picture is me a year ago as Scene
The third is me now

Views: 414

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always just worn a t-shirt and shorts (even in the snow) plus a hoody when needed. Most of my t-shirts are either BMX shirts or band shirts, but I have a few miscellaneous ones ( like plaid button ups from Sallies or something of the sorts). I don't wear boots, just got BMX shoes cause theyre practical and comfy to me and to me that's all that matters. While I really started listening to punk in 6th grade, I never really started showing it until maybe ninth grade or so with my first misfits shirt :) Also been doing a lot more DIY clothing recently, currently constructing my jacket! Oh well, thats just plain ol' me.
im usually in low rize jeans an a beater. usta wear lots of jnco jeans...still wear the Rhinos an Kroos for kicks...greta for liftin shit too. i got bout 10 pairs of jncos from over the years...still wear em but mainly low rize shit an military shit
... under my clothes .... i'm naked .... >.>

a lot of what i have is whatever is/was cheapest and usually able to serve a double purpose.
ex: black pants= comfy, durrable, work casual + a fun belt, safety pinned patches, or under a plaid skirt/short dress = fun times
For me, the way i dress depends what i do and where i go, but it is usually somewhat wild. At work, I usually wear black or dark blue jeans, black shirt, pinstripe jacket with one or two patches, steel toed boots and studded belt; looks elegant but still wild; sometimes I also wear a pinstripe suit, also with boots. in my free time and when going out, i am much more casual, torn jeans, hoodies, t shirts, leather jacket and boots
0-9, I didn't listen to much music, mostly my moms music so classic rock. I wore sneakers, jeans, and a tee shirt usually and had my hair fairly short (I'll try to find a picture)
10-12 This was my first year in middle school, I tried to act "cool" this year and I hated it. I listened to rap, wore baggy pants and stuff. (I'll also find a pic)
11-12 I had a emo stage, unfortunately. Pictures of this are hilarious though.
2-now I have had a fairly consistent liking of most things between techno and hardcore punk music, I wear my leather or jean jacket and skinny jeans or bondage pants. This feels like a much better fit for me, all of those other stages I sort of had a deep down hatred of myself that I tried to hide by acting like even more of an asshole. But now I don't.
i never got the whole immaculately dressing up just to walk to the store thing. or paying buttloads of money for new angry young and poor clothes all the time. i just wear black jeans and grimey sambas or grinders boots, a t-shirt and maybe a flannel. if i wanna get dressy then tight bluejeans or my ripped up striped bleachers and braces.
I think the reason I always dress like this is (even just going to a store) is because I want to freak people out, I want them to do a double take when they see me. I don't spend a lot of money on clothes I usually buy cheap clothes and then mess with them until they work for me, either that or I'll just make them myself. I like making my beliefs heard where ever I am and one of the ways I do that is by purposely antagonizing people with the way I dress, sometimes people ask whats wrong with me or what does this or that stand for or mean and I can explain the whole thing to them.
Thats why I started dying my hair. For awhile I would just do colors, but it would still be shaggy and long. I loved the double takes. At least people didn't really bother me. They bother me more now I have the hawk.
fuckn hear ya man...i fuckn love the double takes...thats why i had my nostrils pierced an wear tunnels at 00gu in my nostrils, 1 inch lobes, 8 gu lip rings/septum an shitload of ink.

after they stare at me an i walk by...then they turn an look again.....an see WHITE TRACH inked on the back of my arms an FUCKN on my blade

Fuck the people without balls we got fuckn balls man...an mine r pierced

inkedtrash2@aol.com
started off when i was really young, like 6 i started geting into wearing certen suff(baggy pants mainly) around 8 went to the warped tour, discovered punk, loved it, dident do much, but then went to LA when i was 10 and turned skater(used to call myself a skater punk since i still listened to punk music)around 11 or 12 i started dressing more punk, got my Mohawk and was like that for awhile, hit high school and basically stayed steady with a little skater look mainly because i have a uniform i have to wear and getting a Mohawk was risky business.
well in bout 7th grade is when i finally started choosing my own clothes nd well i jst chose like diff black t's nd jeans or sumtimes shorts nd thats what i wear like almost all the times but my freshmen year i had like a shitload of spike bracelets but i eventually lost em here nd there nd wasnt able 2 get new 1s...this was when i had my long blonde spikes nd when my hair dyed i shaved everything nd then grew out a mohawk shaving the sides like weekly...when it got bout 7 in long my sis cut it off so i grew out my whole hair libertry spiking up on the weekends till it got long enough 2 get a mohawk again nd now i rock my hawk with an old army jacket that i cut the sleeves added sum studs nd jst a lil bit of patches here nd there
ya i used to wear jeans and a t-shirt then i wore tripp pants for like a year and a half and then back to jeans but now ill usually were a hoodie or vest with patches on it mostly back patches not the little ones

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service