Mohawks Rock

Im very curious to know everyones religion and beliefs its always an interesting discussion when it comes to this. Me personally i believe in LaVeys form of Satanism combined with Luciferian Satanism. I follow the Left Hand Path.

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was brought up in the LDS church. My family was pretty dysfunctional and we were very low income so we did not fit with the mormon cliche.

I havent been to church since I was 17. Pretty much have no desire to do the organized religion thing again.

I belive in aliens.... I don't think it's anymore obsurd than say,...A geriatric white man who lives in the clouds watching you masturbate.. -shrugs-

Don't forget the invisible or only in the head bits.

I am mostly a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ. I do not believe 90 percent of the Bible to be infallible truth, I think it is parables, lessons and folk tales taken out of context for years on end. I believe in science vs. most of the 'historical' happenings of the Bible. I have common sense with not so blind faith. But I also read just about all of the other 'holy books' from all walks of life, because I think they have life lessons that are just as valid as the Bible's. I try to stay educated and be a good person.

I hate organized religion, Pharisees and churches.

I grew up Mennonite until I was 18 years old. I was home school and actually memorized large portions of the Bible as a child. When I got older and left home and the church I denied my faith for years thinking that there is only a black and white view on faith. But now I realize, I am a human being, I cannot figure everything out for myself and I am sure that an all powerful and all knowing God that I believe in will understand that my heart is in the right place.

I never push my faith or inner thoughts on other people. I have never taken my kids to church, but if they ask me someday what I believe I will speak to them about it. I do not think that if you believe differently from me you are going to be punished in some sort of way ( hell or whatever people want to call it) , but that you are on a different path than myself on the road to figuring out your own spiritual well being.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
16 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service