Mohawks Rock

Im very curious to know everyones religion and beliefs its always an interesting discussion when it comes to this. Me personally i believe in LaVeys form of Satanism combined with Luciferian Satanism. I follow the Left Hand Path.

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im Lutheran cause the Church is so twisted it makes me sick. The corruption in the church throughout the many years of its existence is disgusting mainly because it was done in the name of God. That manipulation and the continuing manipulation of the people that clung so close and tight to it (as some of my family do now [theyre old school canadian and in their 70s]). is what made me Lutheran...thats just my view though.
I think religion is created by man because we needed to believe that something 'greater' controlled our lives, as many things in life, I think fear started it, the fear of having to control your life all by yourself.

I think religion is fine and I see people every day who are much happier, and frankly, better people because the answers to life is already given to them. That saves them a lot of trouble, and they're perfectly fine with having life outlined like that for them, so I think religion is not for everyone but those who benefit from it, why not? I may sound pretty narrowminded with religion, but the really religious people I know well really have these extreme ideas and believe that all the answers to life is in their holy book, literally, so I'm not saying this to bash religion, they just live their whole life strictly by the book, not inspired by it or following the ideas, I mean they follow each and every word of it. So yeah. I think religion was meant to inspire, not to be taken serious word by word, that's IMO a great mistake a lot of people make.

Personally, I don't need a religion to live a good life, and what's 'good' and 'bad' can't be determined by a book, they're after all just written by another human just like me, so I'm fine with making all of my choices myself. At some points I wish I had a religion, and I do believe that something greater exists (big bang just doesn't do it for me) but I think I'm more spiritual and agnostic, def. not atheist. I don't like how most holy books have there outrageous unrealistic stories, and yet a lot of the actual religion makes sense. I'm just being random now
i believe religion is there so people have something to blame there actions on personally i am anti theist
I am a Jesus freak

i refuse to be put in a religious niche because i refuse to conform to their stupidity

i believe in the god of the Bible and what it says about God creating us in six days and how the earth is only six thousand years old instead of sixty billion and all that, but i dont believe most of the OT (old testament) laws because they were specific for that culture and ours is infanently different from there's. i believe in heaven and hell and that only by accepting Jesus can we get to heaven, so in my oppinion most of you guys are going to eternally suffer in the flames of hell, and dont be like "well all my friends will be there crap" because you wont care as your flesh melts! but thats totally your choice and i respect that and wont "push my religion" but i will disscuss it like a human being. in my opinion my belifs make scence and have lots of evedence for them. there is even a website devoted to creation science www.creationontheweb.com take a look. i know that your thinking CREATION SCIENCE?!?!?!? is such a thing real? well the answer is yes there is LOTS of science with creation and it makes scence. this is coming from a nerd so you gotta know its true. Its all a case of how you look at the evidence, like a evolutionist uses carbon dating on fossils and says "oh, these are a million years old" and when half of them come up as thousands of years old he says "those must have been contaminated!" when a creationist looks at those he says the opposite. same evidence different conclusion. and i could go on for days so I'll stop
Well, all my friends will be in hell, and your skin would still burn off in heaven.

"Moreover, the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold as the light of seven days" - Isaiah 30:26
That's 49 times the amount of light from the sun, and one more from the moon, making it 50x the amount of radiation that heaven will receive compared to earth.

So, using the Stefan-Boltzman law, we'd have (H/E)^4 = 50
Where H would be temp of heaven, E is the temp of earth (300K), and 50 represents the amount of radiation.
So, plug it all in and you end up with H = 798K.
798K is approximately 977 degrees Fahrenheit, or 525 Celsius

Compared to hell, "...in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." -Revelation 21:8
Brimstone (sulfur) melts at 388K and boils (ie turns into a gas; ie would be a cloud, no longer a lake) at 718K.
So, that puts hell somewhere between 238-833 Fahrenheit or 115-445 Celsius.

So, it appears heaven is hotter than hell.
Thank jeebus for thermodynamics!
ecept with the compression of souls/bodies whatever sulfur would probably melt at higher temperatures
remember there are billions of people in this lake of sulfur
That's going to be some big lake - even bigger than the Ark, which managed to store more than the currently known 1.5million species alive, in one big boat roughly the length of one and a half-a-football fields...
Buddhist.

A pretty rational and considerate religion.

Personally, all it preaches is how to be a good person.
It wont condemn you for being bad.
Nor does it say you'll life forever if you are good.

It doesn't discriminate race, sexuality, or gender.

This is why I like it.
me too.
I like the bible. I read it and I rather enjoy it. My heart is with christ and that's just how it's got to be, I can't help it. Personally, I like for everyone to believe what makes them happy, and what's to say my religion is right.

And no, i'm not a christian. God is a good idea, and humans put a belief system around it. I go to church to learn from more learned people and to tithe.
I believe in a greater power but I believe it is EVERYTHING (I grew up with Native American traditions, part Apache), and that there are countless paths to God (and I use that term lightly...normally I just refer to The Universe). I think that almost all religions started off with a good idea and good intentions, but man twisted it and manipulated it and made a belief system out of it to control eachother and promote their own agenda. I grew up Methodist which in this part of the country is a much milder and open-minded sect than most (woo Bible Belt). I haven't rejected it but I study whatever makes sense to me. Right now I'm into Buddhism, Hinduism (Ram Dass version...still just the good idea, not belief system), Taoism, and Wiccanism (that's new). I believe we don't just die and thats it but I also don't believe in Heaven or Hell.
Yeah, every religion was started off by some person or group of them and picked up by others around them, written down, reinterpreted and changed every so often and passed on.  Often with intentions to either explain and passify or control things and other people.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured