Mohawks Rock

Do people change their voices to insult us?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bc people sucks and r self centered fucks and will say and do anything to make themselvs feel better about the sad lives they live day in and day out
What do you mean? I change my voice sometimes when talking to people with an accent.. Because I tend to pick up on other peoples talking styles. I used to never have a hardcore New York accent, and now I do because of my boyfriend. MAD Italian hahaha.
they say it in a angery hateful tone and try to make themself sound like their shit dont stink and to make it seem like they r all big and bad to try and intimadat(i cant spell 4 shit) us and make us feel like shit, but i personly think it just makes them look like a ass bc they dont know shit about us :p
i pick up accents too haha.. its so fucking embarrassing!

but eh, ive never (at least noticed) someone "change their voice" to insult me..
they go all deep and raspy its so funny
Just be like.. dude wtf?

But like.. yeah.. I don't mean to insult you. I mean.. if I do, I'll tell you.. But I think accents are fucking hot as shit. I love them so much. Especially scandanavian and german accents. Oh my god.
aussie accents are the BEST hands down <3
woo, aussies ftw, also im part german and i speak it a little
aussies have the best accents and germans the best language ;)
Agreed.
Jamaican=yes
german is good because its so guttural, you can say pants and it will sound like you are swearing, a very satisfying language

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service