Mohawks Rock

I have pretty heavy, thick, and long hair, and I was wondering if there are special things I should be doing besides using more product, holding it in place for blow drying, etc. Or anything I shouldn't do. If certain products work better/worse. Just anything in general. :)

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My hair is fairly thick and long as well. I find that if you make sure to just hairspray (and not gel) then blow dry it well, that seems to be the best trick. Got2BeGlued seems to be the best product I've used so far.
I would think the key is making sure it is completely dry when blow drying it

I have never had a mohawk that is extremely long as of yet so I cant offer too much advice...but I have seen that certain people use know gelatin on mohawks in excess of 3 feet!!! THAT is hardcore :)

keep trial and erroring it...I am still tinkering with new ways to do mine etc and I have had one for about 5-6 years

good luck
Yeah, to Sonic's point, I have not tried the knox gelatin myself, but I'm sure from what I hear that will always do the trick. If not, while I was in Montana I found a hairspray for cattle called "Prime Time". I'm not suggesting it though, I tried a little bit and it was like a pure spider web of elmers glue. Took about 4 days to get the matte out of my hair in the back, cause I was cheap and didn't buy the antedote called "Hocus Pocus". Maybe when there is an antedote, you shouldn't use the product.
Heres a picture of the got2be hairspray I'm talking about.
I use gel on dry hair and then aqua net hairspray and blowdryer. Ive tried a lot of different ways and have found that hairspray and blow drying is a must. Anything else u want to add is your thing but like i said hairspray and blow dry at the least.

I think if you grab some hair, lace it with hairspray, hold it up firmly and blow dry the hell out of it, it will not go anywhere. I think a lot of it is just trial and error. The first time i got my hair cut like this it looked crappy for like a month until i got the hang of it and messed around with different techniques.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
18 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service