Mohawks Rock

I would like to see forum games in a subforum like vampirefreaks cults have ..I think/know that people will reply.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to be captain obvious and point out that this site isn't vampirefreaks.com

and if it starts becoming more like that site then I'm going to leave, cause there is a reason I joined this site and not vampire freaks. 

I prefer discussions over forum games and I think the rest of the members do as well, thats why we don't have a lot of them. 
if you want to rate pictures and play games, go do it on vampire freaks. 

Well said.

I'm gonna have to agree with Boogle. I enjoy this site the way it is. Full of Hawks and talk of Hawks hence the name. I enjoy some games but don't wanna see the site change, except maybe a bit more activity. I enjoy the discussions I've read here and would like to see some new ones. No disrespect to vampire freaks, never actually seen that site so I don't know about it. I do love this site just the way it is but I guess props to you Morbid for coming up with ideas.

I have to agree, although I do find Vamps facinating. The thought of being able to never get older is one of the coolest parts of Vamps. But yeah, I'm sure there are some Vampire Sites out there to join for that specific interest. :-)

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured