Mohawks Rock

I purchased some colors for my 'hawk today... Pretty basic... Special Effects Iguana Green, Devilish Red, and Intense Yellow. Was told at the shop that the colors work best if the hair is bleached first. Since I'm not real failiar with coloring hair, I need some advice....

1) How bleached do I need to get my 'hawk before applying color?

2) What is the best way to apply the color?

3) Any thoughts on a color design would be appreciated.....

Thanks in advance,

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well ive never dyed my hair before but look at it this way. I think its easier/better to dye over a light color than a dark color.

Also it looks like you got rasta colors, haha you should do like 1 or 2 inch wide strips of green yellow red!

Sorry i couldn't tell you how to apply it :(
shave your sides down before ya do it and lay some paper masking tape along yer hawk on either side so that if you fuckup you wont dye yer skin. removes easily.
I have medium to dark brown hair and when I bleached to do my pink I left the bleach in for over an hour and it left my hair a pale yellow. I used the manic panic flash lightning kit 40 vol

Dye will vary depending on the persons hair as well. I used manic panic after midnight blue and it stayed for a very long time.

i used MP and also SPX greens and they washed out instantly and didn't take at all.

I used a RAW purple water based in a box and it washed right out

i used a MP pink this weekend and it seems to have stayed.

Leave the dye in as long as you can. I have heard of people actually leaving it in overnight. Applying heat can also help get it absorbed.

To apply it go to a beauty store and get a brush for it. Apply to freshly washed hair for best results.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service