Mohawks Rock

What are some of your favorite mohawks you have seen? Punk bands, artists, friends, whatever...colors, size, thin or thick...have at it. :)

I think an old bass player for the Virus had an awesome one...I think his name was Mark and it was quite tall and dark red for the top half and black on the bottom. There is a picture of it in the Virus Singles and Rarities collection.

I also think the guitar player from french punk band Bad Nasty had a pretty awesome one. It looked like a sunset and was quite tall if I remember correctly. There should be a few pics on their webpage which I don't remember the address but it can be found on google easily enough.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shannon Moore the pro wrestler on WWE used to have a bad ass mohawk. It always amazed me how he could wrestle and mangle it all the time, and it still stood up pretty strong toward the end of a match. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to spike it up these days.
I had forgotten about Mr. T til I saw that commercial today. He has to be one of the more famous mohawked characters. I started him up a fan group on here even, cause he makes me crack up so much. How is his international appeal I wonder. Don't know if its just an American thing.
I can only speak for the Netherlands, but if you mention mr. T here most people will know who you're talking about. It's not such a big thing though.
the guitarist from casualties has a pretty rad hawk (cant remember his name sorry) but i must admit always been a fan of Chris #2 from Anti-Flags mohawk just a shame he doesnt spike it up as often anymore
Jake Casualty definitely has had some good hawks.

Benni from SS Kaliert has had some good ones as well. he had a nice green and red one before.
alaine from the devotchkas had wicked hawks
true that!

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured