Mohawks Rock

I've been called for Jury Duty. Wonder if the 'hawk will influence the lawyers if they want me to sit on a jury.....

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was excused....
Specificly for you're hair or did you not want to do it..?
Did you have to go to court or was it one of those things where you call and they are like "nevermind". I had a guy start to work for me, and then got called to jury duty 5 days later. We were slammed and already waited to hire the right guy. He got stuck on a gang bang murder wrap for 3-4 weeks. Usually you just joke about that happening, but sometimes it does.
FUCK EM MAN. glad your out of it...but if not. jsut be yourself an fuck what they think. we role their shit man
I called in and a recording stated 'Thank you for participating. Our jury pool is filled for the day'. I went to work.... Nice thing about this is that my name is out of the pool for about 6 months.
No. Apparantly the jury pool was filled. Michigan operates on a lottery system. Once they reach the number they need, they excuse the remainder. Too bad I don't have that kind of luck tith MegaMillions.
hear ya dude FUCK THE SYSTEM
dude i wish i was picked...they would fuckn freak out man when they say me. im always in beaters...pierced an inked an have a additude
haha, walk into jury duty with noir leather bondage and a brigt pink mohawk...well i know how im gettin out of jury duty
i was in jury duty. I sat on 4 cases. i had a red and black mohawk then. they didnt excuse me. LAter after we were all done the Da and his assistant came up and talked to me about my particpation. I asked why he didnt excuse me he said the Jury trial relys on people who have an open mind arent gonna judge people on the there looks. I thought for a second makes sense a lil bit. The judge asked me not to spike it up. He was nice about it he said that it might inttimidate some of the witnesses. I complied, I understand i can be scary looking.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured