Mohawks Rock

Me and a friend were having a disscusion, and can't decide. We've looked it up and no one seems to have a solid answer. Feel free to disscuss.

EDIT: Not really getting the response I was hoping for, and not many people seem to know. Most guesses lead to a Lucas film called "THX 1138," but I was looking for other opinions. I've even heard it was cop talk for grave robbers. I'll leave this post in this category for another day or two, but may change it to get it on the main page if there isn't a larger responce.

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, its been a while since I've been online, and since I've checked this post, so I was wondering "What the hell did he do to get made fun of so bad? Wait.... Now hes making fun of himself? WTF?" Then I remembered that idiot comenting. :)))
I don't know why it is 138 for I hate but I was actually reading a paper and they listed it off as an acronym for I hate after someone printed a book of "text acronym dictionary" or something like that
Hmmm..... I don't really see how that works, but I might look into it. Thanks for you're input.
Corny people use it as a meaning for I love you. Supposedly because it's "one meaning, three words, eight letters" or something like that. Mostly used on the internet. This probably has no relevance to what your talking about though.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured