Mohawks Rock

for me they are just punk's gravestone. They seem to symbolise all that is the fake steretype of punk rock, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave!

Views: 449

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i understand how peoplee can hate them
but ive gotten shtifaced many a time
listening to the casualties
i love em for that
LMAO
its funny cause its totally like that
Lol, Simply love those weekends/party's
my lil bro and i went to a party and got plastered and started singing Dean Martin songs... the Rat Pack ftw!
Hey!! Hippys rock, man!! They may be smelly and weird sometimes but they rock, dude!!
Hippy's should die! Stinkin no lifes =P
yeah i must say they are about an image, although i do like the song "Unknown Soldier"... a lot of "punk" bands out here are like them, they don't care how you're ideals are or how good you are at good guitar they don't want you unless you fit the image.
LOL I knew this was going to come up one day. God Damn. Who really gives a fuck, ya know? It's all...relative and objective, because we can sit here and hash out every other fucking band in the world, too.

I like going to their shows. Fuck what can be said about that - that's when all of OUR really awesome local bands get together (not always as often as we would like) and play and it's a fucking high energy show. Nothing ever wrong with that and having fun. There is stuff I like and stuff I don't like. I definitely adore certain songs because of the music (like the music music, ya know the instruments, they exist!) and the way it rolls and flows together. I don't have the capacity to understand half of what is being said, but whatever, can't win them all.
It's just great when you have a band that can definitely play the crowd, and I don't see a lot of that anymore.

And you can shit all you like on my back patch, but I love it ;-)
EAST COAST PUNK ROCK
and it's the best inside joke ever.
they should change their name to the capitalists
Lol ++++
they suck after the early years album and id eat a bag of aids before ever reping them on my diy. theres so many better fucking bands out there, probably a few in your own fucking town, so why give a fuck about them?
also, 95% of punkcore records sucks too.
they put on a good show though, ill give them that.

well said, James, well said.

Any band some chick posts her over styled "skin" toddler "dancing" to on youtube is useless big money label sanitized for your protection mall punk.  I do not see the attraction of pricey "brand specific" s.h. wear for toddler or the band.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured