Mohawks Rock

for me they are just punk's gravestone. They seem to symbolise all that is the fake steretype of punk rock, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave!

Views: 455

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

boo
I like the Casualties's music, and thats it- I dont feel like arguing PunkPolitics with anybody right now, so if anybodys got a problem with me liking the casualties , tell someone else
i like the casualties..well i dont really understand what they say much until i see the lyrics which usually arent shit but the aggressive screaming sounds good to me....i like theyre style and shit

I think they dress a little silly, but some of their songs are catchy...

they're not exaclty a milestone in punk rock culture, but every genre has 'em.

ya ima fan of there music but not how they look kinda being a sterotype if ya ask me and theres no way some one has that much time to do there jackets :P

the casualties do NOT have hair stylists. i hung out with them in knoxville when they were on tour with GWAR and asked em bout it and jake said they answered yes when a interviewer asked the question "do you have hair stylists do your hair" and everybody took them seriously. they do their own hair and thay've done their own hair from the begining... and their music fucking rules. you honestly cant tell me the lyrics from "we are all we have" are not fucking badass. and heaven forbid they sound nothing like the clash because they are a newer type of punk.. enjoy all you Casulaties lovers

That song is badass its my favorite along with apocalypse today! This whole album has to be there sickest

nahhh dude the casualties cant put out a good album because they look too punk remember? lol yeah dude i agree the album rules and was done really well, even the fuckin reggae song was good... oh wait it cant be good because it dosnt sound like the clash or the ramones:X haha

haha
I really like this song :)
I find the whole "I'm from the bl0ck so I'm gonna take a picture of my middle finger with a $1200 camera in a photoshoot on a backdrop of Flint" thing annoying, but there's much, much worse. Green Day, for example, stole nearly all of thier old songs from Mr T Experience, then sued Lookout! records for plagiarism. But whatever you compare to Greedy Day looks better, so who knows!

In December there was a Casualties/Gwar show, and I was talking to some of them. I couldn't stop staring at their hair (I was SO tempted to ask if they actually had hairstylists, but didn't). They're really nice dudes... .....

Anyways, so I asked one of them if they'd seen my friend. Convo went like this...

"Holy shit you're Mohawk glows in the dark! (gasp!)"

"Yeah it's Manic Pa-"

"I know what it is. Anyways, I'm looking for a hot white girl with a torqouis hawk (explanation continues)"

"I saw her earlier."
"Damn, I can't find her... ... Did you guys already put your merch away?"

"Yeah... What's your name?"

"Kiwi...."

"When you find your friend the two fo you should come back here."

"Uhm.. .no. I don't like you band or Gwar.... (Awkward paus) I don't even know why I'm here."

And I staggered away.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
58 minutes ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service