Mohawks Rock

for me they are just punk's gravestone. They seem to symbolise all that is the fake steretype of punk rock, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave!

Views: 449

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd have to agree with you, tho I like some of theyr songs. They're like "We're so punk, look at us, your a poser" etc. etc.
yeah i know, and they clearly have an oncall stylist for when their mohawks begin to flop!

for anyone still with a shadow of a doubt of how bad this band actually is, i'll link you to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfy5dD5JTf4

"Steel toe boots
Spiky Hair
We Dont Care
Punx & Skins. "

yup, really plumbing the depths of human existence with those lyrics.
that picture says it all,,I can see through them and I see the jonas brothers inside,,lol
Ya, pits are definite hawk killers, tho I doubt if the casuals even take the risk of they're hawk fallin down, mayb they just use the carspray. I dunno,.
I've never really been a fan...

And it doesn't help that I'd never seen them at any local shows where I used to live, in their hometown...
I guess they're too "punx" to support their local scene.
i like them
I only heard one song by them, wasnt really interested in hearing anymore. Poor Punk's Not Dead, you're the outcast. lol
DOn't be so hasty comparing rancid to the casualties, I must admit I like theyr gear a bit. But they got a long way to go till theyr at Rancid's level .. I won't associate you with the mohawks suck person (curse him:P) but isn't the fashion what attracts most young people into punk? .. I'm not that old myself but anyways. what I mostly hate about the casualties is that they are the sort of persons who buy 100 quid pants and fuck those up, while I prefer goin to a dump and buy it there. I think they're thinkin they're o so punk, but in meanwhile they forgot what 'punk' really is. Cause I doubt if they ever stud/patch theyr own jackets ..
So it makes me punk if I make my own clothes? I made a tye dye t-shirt. Does that make me punk or does that make me a hippy??
put some studs on it then you will be punk
until then your a stinky hippy
ewww stinky hippy.
It makes you a hippy, and hippy's should die! :p j/k j/k

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured