Mohawks Rock

Theres this new kid that my friends met over the last few weeks and he's just recently moved from Australia, he's been in fights everyday since he moved here four months ago. He's so confused as to the people from the american culture, he said to my friend the other day, "I don't understand it, I'm down to fight anybody who wants to fight." This just goes to prove half of the people who live here are fucking pussies and hate on anything that isn't what they are, I've got to hand it to this kid though.. He's fourteen and he's the most real and the toughest mother fucker i've ever met. haha

Yeah just ranting dont feel obligated to post back :)

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD
well does he even have a reason to get in fights, if not he's just making trouble for the sake of it
he doesn't pick the fights
guess what I get beaten the crap out of, a lot of the places I go

so what I fight back any sane person would
Lol i was just trying to describe how amazing this kid is, haha i didnt go into full detail but for short lets just say he's a fighter!
WOO FUCKING AUSSIES! seriously that is what australia is like, you cant walk down the street without someone picking a fight, no matter where you live in Australia its the same
are you all like, super drunk or cranked up on amphetamines all the time or anything?

or maybe heat stroke and delusional?

or just thousands of years behind the rest of the "civilized" world?

hehehehe
*shit eating grin*
nah but we are infuenced by the aussie steriotype and media......also people are assholes
some r dicks and some r assholes but the dick what what u really have 2 look out 4 bc they will try and fuck ur asshole lol :p
:O that was a goodun
well one thing is certain....the two go together very nicely

=p
lol i think dicks and cunts r a better mix

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday