Mohawks Rock

had an argument with a kid today about that. i think pot is worse than cigarettes. im not for sure though. You guys should give me some good reasons for either side.

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

weed effects all parts of your memory and other parts of your brain dude. i went to rehabilitation because i loved pot so much and thats all they talked about.
Re: I do miss smoking pot when I quit but thats only the love for the high.

That's the addiction part..... it is psychologically addicting.
Hey felix, ... read the side of a pack of smokes. " tar and emmisions tar 14-34mg, nicotine 1.3-2.7mg, carbon monoxide 17-32 mg, formaldehyde 0.070- 0.19mg, hydrogen cyanide 0.13-0.32mg.. there are additives in ciggerettes.. lots of knar shit, none of which souns good for the human body...
yeah but i bet if there were packs of joints a few of the same things would be on it.

and my cigarettes dont say tht haha.
That is strange, every pack i've ever seen in canada has a toxic emmisions list on the side..
nope. all it says on a pack of KOOLs is "cigarette smoke is harmful".
thats strange they wouldnt put that shit on packs over there, here in canada, theres that emissions list, a warning on the top, then a card infront of the ciggerets you gotta pull out before you break the foil, that has steps on how to quit smoking, haha
haha. thats funny. here it would just be a waste of a card and ink.

honestly i just now read what my pack said and didnt know it said that. haha
quitting smoking pot is easy as cake, but cigarettes u carry with you forever. its tough to overcome.
Pot, which is made from hemp is at least no worse than cigarettes. Cigarettes are loaded with so much fucked up shit and serves no other purpose to people.

Hemp can be used for many other things such as fabric, rope, shampoo and also has medical benefit. Of course moderation is key and any substance done without constraint will destroy. Either slow as in cigs or much faster with meth or other really hard drugs.

Though I do not support doing any chronic drugs or substances and maintain a straight lifestyle.

I think the biggest problem is people cannot do things in moderation and at the rate it is pushed on us as a society combined with people trying to maintain their "coolness" or prove it in the first place, these things become horrible social cancers. Though I am straight, I know that not all these things are bad in moderation and actually can be good for health. Hemp was already discussed but also certain alcohol like wine or other stuff can be good for your system in very small doses. I just dont care for them and there are other ways to reap the benefits of them.
I've smoked cigs since high school. And I smoked pot in college in the 70s. Both are addicting. Both do lung damage. My personal take is that pot use is no more dangerous than heavy alchohol use. Driving high is just as dangerous as driving drunk.

I haven't come near a mind-altering substance in at least 25 years. I only take meds when absolutely neccessary (even turned down pain meds after major surgery). I just prefer life naturally - the ups and the downs. I'll have my cranberry juice, please.

I am addicted to good coffee.
thumbs up dude.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5