Mohawks Rock

Let's see some pics of people's hair, and how it's changed over the years, hm?  C:

Views: 25485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Which one?
The dark one that you don't like. D:
If I could steal anyones hair right this moment and successfully mount it to my head it would be yours in that picture.
Awe Thanks! lol it was just Punky Colors Apple Green on straight bleached out hair. Uh, I used Roux Bleaching powder and I'm not sure what peroxide but that bleaching powder sucks now cause they made it 'lighter' or something and added mint smell to it. I just know it used to take 1 package but now I need to bleach it like 2 to 3 times to get all the color out.
Im a little pouty because I need to refrain from any "unnatural" stuff in my hair until I can find a job that doesn't mind.
I tried that by having black normal Hair and failed still so gave up and have this 'if they don't like it don't hire me attitude" Which is probably a bad idea haha
Yeah, I'm struggling with my hair. The box of razors under my sink just look sooo tempting. The only thing thats keeping me away from them is my current length, its like 2-3 inches...maybe. But still...it would be somewhat similar to my first one...
Baldy

Crappy Mini Hawk

Lil longer blonde hawk

Bright Green Hawk

Pink Hawk

Current Hawk (about 9in, with leopard print)

That green is crazy intense.
Yeah, what the fuck dye is that.

WANT
HA!..... yea it was pretty awesome, sad to say though, its just a stray on color, it was just a one day thing for st. patricks day last year. it was a pretty cheap brand i think, "something russell" it think? you can get it at any cvs or walgreens, places like that
fuuuck yeah! that's what i was thinking

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service