Mohawks Rock

what is your honest opinion of it?

because i hate it.

it sucks ass 

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think theres a topic about it already up- if not then I'm thinking of another website.

I'm not a fan of it myself depending on ones definition of it. Allot of people use it as an insult, which is about as stupid as calling something gay.  

If you mean "pop-punk," this can also be broken down into 2 catagories: pop (textbook definition) as in popular (Bad Religion, Leftover Crack, Rancid, etc) and as in (slang definition) "poppy sounding" (Greenday, Blink 182, Sum 41, etc). 

I think bubblegum is on the fence between both, but leans towards "poppy sounding," which I don't like, but another persons definition might not be the same as the way I've always heard it used.

And excellent response. :]

wait... there is punk rock bubblegum?

shit ive been chewing the wrong kind this whole time.

where can i buy it? hot topic?  

^ this
It's like there's a rebellion in my mouth, and my tastebuds are revolting :D

lawl xD

Only type I ever like is 'SICK BUBBLEGUM'
everyone has different tastes in music... I just enjoy my own stuff and don't really care about who or what other people are listening to or like.
hey i listen to greenday blink and sum 41. they sound good sometimes to me but then again i still listen to lamb of god and dying fetus. both ends of the spectrum lol

im talking of  bubblegum punk like avril lavine and dollyrot not "pop punk"

OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE AVRIL. SHE IS THIS GENERATIONS SID VICIOUS. FUCK HATERS. 

no really why are you even asking this question?! -_-

I'm sure you already know everyone's answer. she sucks, and who the hell is dollyrot?

have you ever heard of care bears on fire? friend showed them to me on you tube once... first time i envied deaf people. 

http://youtu.be/tW1zK5rGYLM

seriously, every time i hear them i get violent thoughts. :[

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured