Mohawks Rock

So, now I just learned that supposable colored laces mean different things. Which I never knew. Honestly I could care less but, now I'm curious to what each color mean?

Also, I'm trying to find green laces but I can't find them ANYWHERE can someone give me a good website or something?

Views: 2846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yo, i feel stupid. colored laces, any eye hole, dmusastore.com or the uk dm store
I don't have any idea if purple and blue mean anything...but I think that'd be rad to have some for my high tops. =]
Ive been looking all over for them, but Ive been having a hard time finding ones long enough for the shoes...
I ignore the meaning of colored laces. Sure, they mean things to some, but that trend seems to be fading away.
I wear whatever color fits my mood for the day.

Apparently, hankerchief colors (for those who dress more formally) also have meanings. I don't use hankerchiefs, even with a suit, as I think disposable tissues are more sanitary. And when I need to use a Kleenex, I really don't care what the color is (I do prefer white, since w/o coloring, it's more eco-friendly).
Yay white tissues!
I was told blue meant unity....
yeah by me! xD hahhaa
i just got bright green laces there sick. ive heard they mean unity/ vegan. i really dont care but im not a vegan lol
where did you get them? are they for boots or sneakers...?

i must knowww! haha
i got em on ebay
i just looked up neon green laces or somethin like that.
there 137 cm long wich fits my boot up to about the 10th hole if i tie them wierdly. my boots have 12 holes.
heres the exact ones
------------------------------------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.com/FLAT-NEON-GREEN-SHOE-BOOT-TRAINER-SNEAKER-LACES...|301:1|293:1|294:50
ooooooh. thank you :-D

I have flat ones, but the eyes are too close together on my boots for that to work and look halfway decent.
i must find tubes!
They look good! Whoa! And I can get them for really cheap to the UK even with the postage! Cheers for that link - might get myself a pair too.

How does the actual colour look compared to the eBay picture?
the color is actually more bright in real life in my opinion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
17 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service