Mohawks Rock

I'm so sick of them, all I find are douche bags. and I'm in shitty Amarillo Texas, and I can't find a decent punk/metal head to date.. Any one have stories?

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its not just guys.. i dated a nut job... she def. got it from her mother.. its funny cause my friends kept warning me about her. and i didnt listen
Oh my god I seriously went through this same fucking thing! Friends warned me too, but did I listen? Course not haha.
k im not crazy youre just mad i dumped you and i have a life.
sorry Im married,,lmao,, im laughing but,im really crying inside lol

dated a guy that was getting into lame hardcore bands like winds of plague and i set my friends on fire, while i was getting into crust and more punk rock type stuff. we both hated eachothers genre.

he used to make me cry everynight because he was such an asshole, he used to tell other girls that they were beautiful and it was obvious he only wanted to get in my pants. he was such an ass, but its ohkay, i got revenge on him, made him cry alot too. and then i broke up with him

was with him for 8 months,

what was i thinking.

Ive had a boyfriend similar to this. He was also clearly  cheating on me  so i got my revenge on him and then broke up with him . Now im with the most amazing guy ever though just a real sweet heart. 

Don't go based off looks get to know some one and who they are before you go out with them :) 

I couldn't agree more with the last point. Take some time to build a relationship before dating, find things to do one-on-one to realize how things go when there isn't people around, make sure the person gives you space because there's going to be days you need alone without your other thinking you're cheating.....basically know what you're going to be getting into before you make a commitment.
Biggest thing, make sure you get with someone you can easily communicate with and portrays honesty, because even in the best of relationships there are going to be problems and it's damn near impossible to fix them if you can't talk things out.
I was with a girl in almost one and a half year :O Now I don't understand why I didn't broke up with her earlier, she was actually really mean to me, and very selfish, everything had to be what she wanted it to be, I had no freedom lol. It was her parents fault. But now I am good : ) and it is over so that's fine..

Broadening your horizons usually helps - maybe you'll get lucky and find that guy you're looking for after all. =D

What a person looks like shouldn't matter. 

And as for stories, I dated a guy from Great Britain before, and when he went back home things were hard and we ended up breaking up because all he'd talk about were other girls and how they were always all over him, and how he reciprocated. He was so narcissistic - ugh! >./p>

One of my "boyfriends" did that!! All he would talk about was girls being all over him. Then I found out he told everyone we weren't really dating and he never told me. So, he was clearly just using me. It was really annoying, but he's changed so much recently that he's not even the same person, so I don't really care anymore. But for the last week or so all he did was talk about how girls were always flirting with him.

Its annoying. I stopped caring and just wanted it to end as soon as possible. I didn't like him much to begin with, thank goodness.

Boys. :d

My story goes like this: I met this guy, started talking, then started dating.. dated for about two months... he was cheating on me with his ex, then he breaks up with me to go out with her, then he breaks up with her and starts talking to me again.. i was stupid and started talking to him.. and i accepted him back as a boyfriend.. THENNNNN he broke up with me because he wanted to "find jesus christ" and I was a bad influence on that. THEEN he texted me and told me he wanted me back.. so then we dated for three days then he told me he straight up just didn't want to be with me any more.. so i dumped him.. and now him and that same girl he cheated on me with are getting married! on november 5th... oh by the way.. they're both eighteen, and live with their parents. he doesn't even have his license yet. FAIL.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured