Mohawks Rock

these are some bands i feel personally suck. I know someone on here is gonna defend/ridicule my choices but i dont give a fuck.
theses bands sucks for obvious reasons.
- Casualties - Cheap Sex -Ataris -Knocked out Cold -Lower Class Brats -Flux of Pink Indians -Ashers -Evacuate and more but thoes are the top ones fer sure.  opinions?

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 4m s0 br00t4l \m/
lol I don't like the misfits either.
Also, Social Distortion, just because of the fact that they once stood up against bands that were profiting off their fans, now they sell tickets for over $30

"I Fucked A Train"

I just looked at that and I like 'em already.

nickelback, ICP, august burns red, as i lay dying, justin bieber(not a band but still needs to be thrown into a firepit), hannah montana, brokencyde, bring me the horizon.

and any other band or music artist that involves preteens in pushup bras, whiny boys with swoopy hair cuts, pig squeals, and wondering how magnets work.

haha agree to all the above ^
hee xD
I love Cheap Sex and The Casualties, but if you dont hey thats your thing man, I Hate all country shit, nickelback, escape the fate, ICP, and all these supposed "Hardcore" bands, they suck! Oh and I hate MCR! Oh and I HATE METALLICA, bunch of ego tistical, old fags
I feel that same about everything but metallica there new shit yes but not there old original stuff. ......... funny its a typical answer " there old shit was better"

WINDS OF FUCKING PLAGUE!!!!

suck

I hate "hardcore" shit and i especially hate it when people try to explain to me how awesome it is and how its better then punk and  real metal. 

"daddy-thats-not-the-landrover-i-wanted"

Oh god I lol'd.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured