Mohawks Rock

I notice most posts, pictures, and discussions are from 2012 and 2013.

I just joined last fall and I love the idea of this site, although I wish there was more happening.

I'm the only person ever online every time I sign in..

It'd be cool to boost this site back up and make it as happening as it looks like it used to be!

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with a lot of that - thankfully we've got the spamming fully under control now it seems.  What with all new members now needing approval first by a person.

Profiles have an option on leaving to delete all content related to them - this will remove not only their profile, but also any threads they've started.  That feature has irritated me before when really wanting to revisit some of the sub-conversations in a thread.  But it's up to the individual who closes their account to tick the box or not to remove content.

I still prefer the old forum sections on by default and I feel we have a lot of clutter that could be placed in a nice archive section instead.  Thus still searchable, but at least it might make the other sections less intimidating for new posts about repeated topics, sparking activity again.  I do think we've got rid of a lot of the members who moaned about repeated topics, so we might be left with a more tolerant situation for new people again.

RSS

Latest Activity

Marvin-Ior left a comment for Freek van Onna
Oct 17
Freek van Onna is now a member of Mohawks Rock
Oct 7
Marvin-Ior left a comment for Kobalos
Oct 3
Kobalos left a comment for Marvin-Ior
Oct 2
Kobalos left a comment for transformerboi
Oct 2