Mohawks Rock

I notice most posts, pictures, and discussions are from 2012 and 2013.

I just joined last fall and I love the idea of this site, although I wish there was more happening.

I'm the only person ever online every time I sign in..

It'd be cool to boost this site back up and make it as happening as it looks like it used to be!

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with a lot of that - thankfully we've got the spamming fully under control now it seems.  What with all new members now needing approval first by a person.

Profiles have an option on leaving to delete all content related to them - this will remove not only their profile, but also any threads they've started.  That feature has irritated me before when really wanting to revisit some of the sub-conversations in a thread.  But it's up to the individual who closes their account to tick the box or not to remove content.

I still prefer the old forum sections on by default and I feel we have a lot of clutter that could be placed in a nice archive section instead.  Thus still searchable, but at least it might make the other sections less intimidating for new posts about repeated topics, sparking activity again.  I do think we've got rid of a lot of the members who moaned about repeated topics, so we might be left with a more tolerant situation for new people again.

RSS

Latest Activity

kevin Palmer posted photos
Jul 21
Profile IconSamantha, kevin Palmer and Mario Torres joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 21
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby posted photos
Jul 14
gaby posted a status
"Hello! I hadn't logged in in years and I'd like to apologize to anyone I left hanging. I never planned to drop off like i did."
Jul 13
Profile IconSam Altmann, Jackie tisdale, Evan McIntosh and 2 more joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 5
Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2020   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service