Mohawks Rock

ok so i've notice a lot of kids with fohawks and honestly it makes me want to bash their faces in,

why not grow some balls and get a real mohawk?

i mean i'm the only girl in my school who had enough balls to get one.

any who i just think they should all DIE! :)

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think as a starting point you should just shave your head. 

hair grows back. 

+1
Here here! Well said.

well first i'm not 12.

second i was just putting my opinion you don't need to get all pissy about my opinion. simple as that. if you don't like my opinion then don't listen to it.

+1

the real hawk is like a badge of courge the ever present in your fucking face i dont give a fuck what you think.

not everyone who wants one has earned it so therefore bask in your own filth and fuck them

No, its a hair style.
tell that to the Native Americans,,I think they beg to differ,BUT it can be both a just a hairstyle or a way of life,to some people hair is just not hair
:|
What is it then? A third arm?
Not be a smart ass but do your history,,keyword Native American,they just don't think hair is hair,to them it might as well be a third arm,,some people whether or not you choose to believe has a spiritual connection with their hair and the mowhawk was only worn when they went to battle,,but I also said it can just be worn as a hair style,,
Mohawks have been around for thousands of years and I just assume everyone has heard of the mahican's and since we're not talking to one(the OP) we don't need to bring it up.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service