Mohawks Rock

Yeah so about a week ago, I was trying to put my hair up and it wouldn't stay. So I smashed my mirror and left my house to school at 6 in the morning. I left with my hands covered in blood, minor cuts and my mom showed up at school to talk to me. I was wondering why my hair wouldn't stay up, and thought maybe it was because my hair was too clean. I used to wash my hair every night and it wouldn't stay up anymore. I've gotten rid of that problem though, and would like to hear a funny story about your hair :D

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one time i tried to put my hair up and it wouldnt stay up... 

so i said fuck it, dipped my head in the sink and put on a hat. :D

seriously dude, you punched a mirror cause you couldn't look pretty enough before school? you need to chill out a bit. 

Wow..
I know right? sheesh. O_O
sounds like anger problems to me....
"Like I said before I never said I didn't have them. Don't judge me, you don't know who I am."

Reminds me of a ghetto girl with big hoop earrings shaking her head and waving her finger around.
hahahaaha LMFAO Hella Chola style!

but since we're on the topic of funny hair stories... 

an ex of mine needed his sides cleaned up so he got his skinhead friend to help him shave it. his friend ended up cutting a huge chunk out of his hawk. He looked pretty ridiculous and for awhile tried to just wear hats to cover it but his friends kept giving him so much shit about it that he just shaved his head. 

lol after it happened his other friend (who also had a hawk) shaved his sides and when he walked back into the apartment he put a patch of hair in my ex's hand and said "hey buddy i found this outside, i think it fell off you're hawk. maybe we can glue it back on or somethin?"

it was pretty humorous. 

that was fucking funny!
My hawk doesn't want to stand up alot of the time or it gets knocked over by the wind i just carry a bandanna to put on. Or sometimes like when i was trying to do spikes and gave up i just made a pompadour.

On the funny story note .......
My boyfriend has had his mohawk since he was about 11 but he still for the life of him can't put it up good. I always tease him about it so finally he was like fine ill do my hawk today and you see how it goes. So i just did my own hair and waited and waited and waited he could barely even get it to stand. lol
When my friends were cutting my first hawk we had no gaurds for the clippers and I wasn't ready to take it all the way down at that point so they were winging it. While they were cutting one of them made me laugh and took a chunk out of the sides.. And they didn't tell me cause they thought I would be mad.. I walked around for ages with a huge chunk of hair missing XD
Every now and then theres 1 thin spot that light shines thru . I'm not a perfectionist or OCD or anything, and not to brag, but I usually do my hair flawlessly every time, so that 1 thin looking spot frustrates me, even tho its an easy fix
im wondering how you get yours so damn good. lol

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured