Mohawks Rock

when random FAGS come up to you and ALWAYS ALWAYS say
*OOOO CAN I TOUCH YOUR MOHAWK?!
*HOW DO YOU GET IT TO STAY UP LIKE THAT?!
*WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK?!
*WHAT WOULD I LOOK LIKE WITH ONE?!
*WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO GET ONE?!
They're stupid. WHY so many questions, get one yourself and find out!

So yesterday i was walking around town with it up and all and this lady comes up she looks about 40 and she asks me almost all of those questions and after a answered most of them she's like oooo okay i'm gonna go home and try that. Thank you.
I giggled a little and then thought "wow, mid-life crisis much."
I'm okay with "older" people having mohawks but when they have one of those wannabe mohawks where they don't even shave or cut the sides, that's the thing that gets to me.
AND there are like a million Preppy guys at my school with fauxhawks and i think thats the stupidest shit.

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

fauxhawks on prepps hahahahahahah lol lmao that's the most stupid thing i heard today, not u the prepps LOL XD
A male acquaintance of mine used to have a fauxhawk. After I got my mohawk, he cut off the fauxhawk because he said it felt unmanly next to a real mohawk x]
I actually tried a fauxhawk once, thinking it might look cool. I was wrong. I miss my foot-tall mohawk, but it's a fitting price to pay for such a stupid mistake...

I go to a prep school, and yeah. The entire football team (American football, not soccer) got "mohawks," meaning they shaved the sides and everything. But they all had crew cuts to begin with, so all that ended up happening was an epic fail and everyone who hadn't seen my hair (hard to miss O.o) assumed I had mine to support the football team. I hate football so much.
Well, here, where i live it seems that a mohawk is a "summer cut" so like all the guys here have been getting mohawks lately so i got pissed and shaved mine off only keeping the bangs so here i am short ass hair with long bangs.
And i don't know if you're in on the whole punk scene but here "punk" is also becoming a trend.
So our little punk scene here has been getting really pissed with all the poser fags here.
all the jock kids at my school already had short hair, so they all decided to get mohawks... but their those stupid bearly even noticable mohawks that are prolly 1/8th of an inch, is stupid and it pisses me off.
Fauxhawks are shit. If you want a hawk, make the damn commitment. A fauxhawk is for someone who is afraid of what someone may think or say. They can change their hair back to "normal" and no one will know. Get some damn self esteem.
the best one i have been asked this so many times
how did u get ur hair like that
and is it really your hair?

im like obv shit for brains
but yeah can i touch it is the most common one i get random strangers walk past n fub there hand over it its so fucking annoying
I hate the question "How do you sleep?"
How the fuck do you think? on my side!
i get that SOOO much, how do people not have the brain power to imagine someone sleeping on their side
Yeah I agree "how do you sleep with that" is the most annoying question ever. Even before I got my mohawk I ALWAYS slept on my side no matter what.
I wish i could sleep with mine up and not wake up with it mostly down again... :(
people ask me that shit every day... it's so tiring. on top of that, my hair is usually dyed funky colours, so i have to listen to a billion more questions about that!
i hate people...

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service