Mohawks Rock

There are like hardly anybody with them =/

I tried searching on google but nothing to great came up,

I was thinking of doing it, but I wanna see good examples so if you have pics or links to sites etc.

I wanna see 'em haha

and also what do you think about them?

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His is really cool since it's long and all, I think I'm probabilly gonna have to grow out my hair for like another year till I can get that haha,

I've never seen anyone in person with a dread hawk
haha its so cool

theres a chance you have, and just haven't noticed... since they aren't up and most people let their hair hang all willy-nilly, it's hard to distinguish some times.
I didn't realize thats what happened with Justin (the guy in the pics) but his dreads are relatively thin too, and look nice. i don't like the ones that have two or three large dreads and a small one and look just nasty at times.

A lot of boys out here just don't put up their hair and end up with dread hawks.. it's strange, but cool.
Wow, mines won't do that, they just get into giant knots if I dont put up my hair or brush it, it just ends up looking like a mess and it sucks haha,

yeah I want idk medium but more on the thinner side I guess? haha.

You're right I prolly have, especially since u can see everytype of hair style down near hollywood aha
im considering doing this when i get bored of this style
Yeah I've had a mohawk on and off for like 2 years, I've decided I'm gonna have a mohawk but here in cali everyone has one so I wanted to do something different.
i wanna get a mad long one like wattie's and dye it mad colours
Yeah dude I wanna get it like fucking zebra stripes,

but I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna get it done haha.

But I think it would look sick like that.
That's really sick, I see you've redyed them too =] haha,

how did ur gf do them? Like what method?
looks pretty awesome now, seems your Dreads are "dreading" really well too.
I believe it was Wednesday 13 who had it. They looked pretty cool. Really long if I remember right.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip =]
I seen a couple dreadhawks on google image.... The guy had a blue mohawk.... I have a thick ass mohawk thats weird menough for me but there kinda cool...How could you keep a dread hawk in place?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4