Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 10613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've heard people whisper to themselves "Doesn't she ever want to be normal?" as well. Like "normal" really has any sort of definition.
My mum asked if I was going to be normal. It was when she saw how much it upset me (coming from her, strangers can go fuck themselves) that she actually accepted the hairstyle.

The usual idiot question I get is "How do your get your hair like that?"
Well, y'know all those gels and waxes and sprays they sell for spiking up hair? I USE THEM.
Or you can just shoot a load out into your hand and rub it through. Works like a charm.
wow haha

Greatest way to do so

Sometimes people ask because often times people use bizarre things not meant for hair, like eggs or Elmers Glue and its interesting knowing someone put those in their hair.

I use Elmers Glue.

How do you sleep at night, how do you put it up, why do you do that, what happened to your hair, did you get shocked/hit by a lawnmower. are you emo.. (>..> what?) You know, things like that. Oh and, are you gay? Um no... (where are they getting this stuff?)
I got the are you gay question so many times. My answer is Depends on in what way you like me.
Oh ya, I got the "what happened to your hair?" bit from my in-laws when they saw my hair on the 4th of July too. LOL
I've only been asked if i was gay once, and then said i was really cute, and asked if i'd also go out with him, LOL
I was constantly asked if I was gay throughout high school.
thats terrible, ive NEVER got that, im amazed someone actually said that to your face or anybody's face

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured