Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 10644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you have a job or who would hire you> people i have an office job and rock my hawk everyday along with band t's,,,, sorry ur job sucks!!!! and hire's ppl with half a brain.
How do you sleep like that, does ur mom like your hair> sure does she's the one that cuts it!!!!!
i was walking with a few friends in the local shops called pier park and a woman in a truck behind me acctually made her driver slow down traffic just to take a pic without even asking >.<

the most common asked questions-

-how long does that take to put up?
-what do you use?
-why?

and my personal favorite,
CAN I TOUCH IT?! lol

its a guy magnet for shure XDD
so what does your hair look like when its not all spiked up?

umm normal hair i guess...
ive had several people ask if my heads tattood since i got the lepoard spots dyed in the sides....lol
I get the are you a nazi question a lot, unfortunately i can't ever think of a good response so i frog march and shout seig heil instead to em.
Never had that one yet, but I'm pretty sure folk often just pick any label they can think of that's something they know nothing about and apply it to someone different. It's almost like they are trying to fit me into their warped view on the world...mind you, my world view ain't straight and narrow either. :D

First impressions, judgements and assumptions are often just imagination let run wild, when you don't know the individual.
i ran the yard at a junkyard years ago and my boss used to ask me what the fuck was wrong with my head and tell me i looked like an acorn, it was the start of many a heated argument, after @ 3 months of this crap we finally got bored with it (after i finally stopped letting it get to me).we ended up making up a silly little tune about a squirrel being pissed off at me for stealing his acorn, which then became my 2 year old daughter's favorite song
Q- Why don't you shave that off, you look like a rooster!?!
A- Isn't that the whole point? lol

Q- I just don't understand...
A- Again, that is ALSO the point. Nor do I give a crap, I like it wether you do or not.
got that right
Yep, good replies. Nearly everyone wants you to follow their rules on what they expect to see and what they think is right. Everyone is different is what most don't get, even the people who find some commonality aren't the same in that - ever.
Q) Does the hairdo make you more aerodynamic?

A) Fuck yeah, especially when I go base jumping with my wing suit.
This isn't exactly dumb, but some old lady asked for my permission to get one! lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4