Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 8443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol yeah? At least its somebody hot XD I get old ladies that want to show their grandkids.....why can't hot guys hit me up for pics lol

I have three vest and a jacket that are studded and patched and people ask where I get them from. Why doesn't it dawn on people that I make them look the way they look?

Thats hilarious, Have you ever looked on ebay at "Punk Jackets"? People will sell their spiked leathers and studded vests. I always wonder if people ever buy those. 

Kind of ruins the whole point of punk if you're not doing it yourself.

I guess celebrities buy them...

http://www.metalinsider.net/fashion/chris-brown-beats-women-support...

Also Alexander McQueen made a punk inspired leather jacket:
Blah, i hate how people sell this kind of shit... maybe even more than i hate the kind of people who just go out and buy it to be cool. 

It's all about "DIY or die".

I had some guy approach me and my boyfriend at the bar the other night and asked me if he could take a picture of my hair cause his wife is a hairdresser and would love to see something like that. 
I shrugged and thought "whatever, i'm interested in hair dressing so i can relate on some level" so even though it made me a little uncomfortable, I agreed to have my picture taken.

Then after he took my picture he put is hand on my back and said with a suave tone "Thanks! Hey, How about a shot on me?" 
The first thing i thought was "what the fuck? you don't have a wife! you just did that shit to 'break the ice'" so I said with an annoyed tone "No" and he said "are you sure?".
I see my boyfriend out of the corner of my eye, looking like he's about to beat the fucking dog shit out of this kid. 
I was like oh my fucking god, are you sure you want to keep pushing shots on me in front of my boyfriend? 

Fuckin A. Why do i always think people have good intentions? What a fucking joke. 

Sorry to hear this Boogle.....at least he noticed your Hawk but yes, there are so many Losers out there today. Did he get the point or did it come to blows? 

he got the point... I'm not sure if it was my stern look and declining his offer a second time with a frustrated tone or if he saw the expression on my boyfriends face. My man isn't one to start fights in a bar, he knows i can handle myself. However his face is really readable so you always know how he feels about something. 

"How do you expect to ever find a job looking like that?" Makes me laugh cuz no employers really give two shits these days anymore.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Shaun omelia replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Worlds Tallest Mohawk Hairstyle'
"I dont always put mine up because i work in construction. The hard hat and the conditions its just not feasible"
Sep 4
Shaun omelia is now a member of Mohawks Rock
Sep 4
A photo by Rosie Green was featured
Aug 29
0deefreek shared their photo on Facebook
Aug 28
Daniela Wolf's updated their profile
Aug 26
DantheHawkMan commented on Tia Weaver's photo
Thumbnail

errr...

"Happy B-Day! Looks good on you!"
Aug 21
Mohawk Jones is now a member of Mohawks Rock
Aug 19
Carl replied to Carl's discussion 'Need your advice!'
"Maybe u r right!The tat is really bold decision!It's better to make a Mohawk!:)"
Aug 18
Giant Mohawk Man replied to Carl's discussion 'Need your advice!'
"I don't think there is really an age range on a mohawk. It's really up to what the person/kid wants and the parents to a degree depending upon age. She should totally try rocking it and if she doesn't like it try something else.…"
Aug 17
Carl posted a discussion

Need your advice!

Hey there!My sister, who is 11 now, wants to make braided Mohawk http://africanamericanhairstyling.com/black-braided-mohawk-hairstyles/ (pic. 13)How do you think, is it OK or she is not old enough to make such cut?See More
Aug 17
DantheHawkMan left a comment for Raspberry Razorblade
"Happy B-Day! Nice!"
Aug 16
DantheHawkMan left a comment for Jess Lowe
"Happy B-Day Jess!"
Aug 16
Carl is now a member of Mohawks Rock
Aug 14
DantheHawkMan left a comment for Grim
"Happy B-Day Grim!"
Aug 12