Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 8620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's all about "DIY or die".

I had some guy approach me and my boyfriend at the bar the other night and asked me if he could take a picture of my hair cause his wife is a hairdresser and would love to see something like that. 
I shrugged and thought "whatever, i'm interested in hair dressing so i can relate on some level" so even though it made me a little uncomfortable, I agreed to have my picture taken.

Then after he took my picture he put is hand on my back and said with a suave tone "Thanks! Hey, How about a shot on me?" 
The first thing i thought was "what the fuck? you don't have a wife! you just did that shit to 'break the ice'" so I said with an annoyed tone "No" and he said "are you sure?".
I see my boyfriend out of the corner of my eye, looking like he's about to beat the fucking dog shit out of this kid. 
I was like oh my fucking god, are you sure you want to keep pushing shots on me in front of my boyfriend? 

Fuckin A. Why do i always think people have good intentions? What a fucking joke. 

Sorry to hear this Boogle.....at least he noticed your Hawk but yes, there are so many Losers out there today. Did he get the point or did it come to blows? 

he got the point... I'm not sure if it was my stern look and declining his offer a second time with a frustrated tone or if he saw the expression on my boyfriends face. My man isn't one to start fights in a bar, he knows i can handle myself. However his face is really readable so you always know how he feels about something. 

"How do you expect to ever find a job looking like that?" Makes me laugh cuz no employers really give two shits these days anymore.

"Is that your real hair?"
Also someone walked past me and felt the need to grab my hair so I screamed WEE WOO like a rape alarm and yelled HAIR RAPE HAIR RAPE

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

DantheHawkMan left a comment for ToxicPurpleSharpie
"Happy B-Day 2018!"
Apr 13
Safety commented on LadyVengeance's group 'Psycho Lovers'
"Been a while folks. I've been lucky enough to shoot Nekromantix, Tiger Army, The Brains and Gutter Demons live."
Apr 8
Safety updated their profile
Apr 8
Safety posted a photo
Apr 8
DantheHawkMan left a comment for Willy_The_Kid
"Happy B-Day! Still rocking a Hawk?? :-)"
Apr 7
DantheHawkMan left a comment for Kendra Rose
"Happy B-Day 2018! "
Apr 7
spook replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Silly Game: Word Association'
"Easter"
Mar 28
Kobalos replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Silly Game: Word Association'
"rabbit"
Mar 26
spook shared Giant Mohawk Man's discussion on Facebook
Mar 26
spook shared Giant Mohawk Man's discussion on Facebook
Mar 26
"beard"
Mar 26
Giant Mohawk Man replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Silly Game: Word Association'
"mustache"
Mar 26
"Handlebar"
Mar 24
Branden DeLaHoz commented on spook's status
"Niiiiice"
Mar 23
Giant Mohawk Man replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Silly Game: Word Association'
"grips"
Mar 22
spook replied to Giant Mohawk Man's discussion 'Worlds Tallest Mohawk Hairstyle'
"now if he had five or six of them in liberty style that would be a great hawk , a uni hawk is not my thing but if it's your thing then thats all that matters -:)"
Mar 22
"vice"
Mar 22
spook posted a status
"if a doctor tells you you have 12 months to live tell him to F#%k right off , I'm still sucking wind 6 years later."
Mar 22
spook updated their profile
Mar 22
Ashley Stevens updated their profile
Mar 17
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

© 2018   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service