Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 10613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This isn't really a no common sense one but I get "How long does that take you?" Alot

most things ppl ask are retarded honestly especially when they dont believe that i use hairspray like wtf

Why did you do that to your hair?...Will your hair ever grow back?... And i got a comment from an RE teacher saying it looks aggressive, some one also said i looked like the statue of liberty. Drunk people seem to talk to me more and its scary cause i dont know them... People always want to touch it. My friends touch my head when i dont wear it up and say they are allowed to do that to me cause i have 'special hair' and they dont

Im a vagabond and on several occasions I have been asked if I sleep in dumpsters -_- fucking retards. . .

I had someone ask me if I am a nazi once while i was shopping. (i have an anti-nazi patch on my jacket) when i told them no, I am not a nazi, they then proceeded to hit on me. ugh. same day somebody else told me to take the patch off because it could offend someone. lol 

Wait, they asked you to remove a patch because it might offend Nazis?

If you'll excuse me I'm going to go put my head in the oven...

My oven isn't even gas...

is that your real hair and how do you sleep, those would be most common

One time this person came up to me and asked me a question about my hair and so I turned into a fucking Dragon and flew away indignantly. 

LOL

I was asked if I was prepared to meet God with my hair like this? I replied....Hell yes! I bet he will dig it!

I had people ask could they touch it i even had people call me smurf because of my blue hair

I live in a very redneck town with all the rednecks sporting chuck liddel hawks and queer fauxhawks, so i'm asked if i'm gay, why would my parents let me do it, were you attacked by a lawnmower, ect.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured