Mohawks Rock

is it me or has anyone else found themselves addicted to energy drinks I know its not healthy but I can't help it monster drinks are on sale at exxon 2 for 3 bucks lol

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

four lokos awful as well we drink that in the hoo  out here in the bx
I use to drink Rockstars almost every day, they didn't really do much (I think it's because of all the caffeine I drank when I was younger). I would be awake for like 3 hours, if I was lucky, then I would be falling asleep in my next class (if I even made it that long). They now make me sick...same thing with coffee, I have to take a break of like a couple of months just to be able to stomach a cup of coffee.

I used to drink one of those hugeass blue Monsters every night that I worked an overnight at McD's (about 5 nights a week), and stopped when I quit my job. I haven't touched one since, so it was probably having to deal with the wonderful experience of working there that made me 'addicted'.

Has anyone tried those "anti-energy drinks" called Dranks? I tried one thinking it'd "relax" me (read: make me stop being such an anxious wreck) in public but all it did was put me out cold for like four hours. Could've been just the placebo effect/waking up early that day though...

fuck energy drinks AND coffee, caffeine gives me the jitters

i haven't drank plain water in 3 years because i find it so disgusting tasting!!! I'm now addicted to mountain dew, and go through withdrawl if i don't have one at least every 6 hours. the only other things i drink is Tea, or juice. needless to say, my lack of water consumption greatly affected my health in the beginning, but now i'm as healthy as anyone else who never exercises, only eats and drinks junk, and takes vitamins.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured