Mohawks Rock

WE ARE ALL FUCKING DEAD

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you, i tried explaining that to a few friends that thought a rapture meant everyone just dropped dead.

It's been really annoying me that people are making jokes without even understanding what's supposed to happen. They just look stupider than the believers.

well it is the beggining for our end, apparently everybody who is still here after yesterday are going to face doomsday. yesterday was the judgement  in which jesus came back and and picked the people he wanted to go to heaven. so WE ARE ALL FUCKING DEAD 

EVEN OUR MINISTERS/PREACHERS/ETC. ARE DEAD!!! 

D:

no but really according to the bible the followers ascend to heaven and the ones that are left behind are left to endure 7 years of hell on earth. If you're not dragged into the pits of hell after 7 years, then you have proven yourself worthy and jesus like comes down and fights off all the demons (like a boss) and lets you come to heaven. 

oh and we're all supposed to die by fire this time apparently... and scorpions, there will be lots of scorpions. If i have all of my shit straight... i haven't really looked that deep into it because i dont feel as though it will happen. 

anyone slightly upset that there was no zombie apocalypse? maybe the next time we have and end of the world scare... 

yeah zombies would have been great
AWWWWWW MAN!! DAMN,,I SO HAD PLANNED ON WALKING AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD NAKED DRINKING A GUINNESS,, then I was going to find whoever else was left down here on earth and throw a big orgy in the park,then I was going people hunting,,no real people hunting I'm talking bows and arrows,lol oh well no rapture fun for me,,camping is a joke this the 2'nd or 3'rd time he said some bullshit like that,if the end was going to happen I don't even want to know about it
dude, i fuckin love guinness, whats your fav type? lol draught is my fav right now
Omg that whole situation made me laugh! And they still think the world is ending on October 21st. I think it's safe to say we're all pretty much screwed.
hey if were all dead anyways, lets fuck the world, like mad max or like the book of eli, nuke the sombitch and go to hell laughing, least i am pretty sure i got a reserved seat for hell....

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured