Mohawks Rock

Lets see them! :D

Here's mine: The face is my Godmother/Aunt. She's my inspiration for life. and I'm Filipina so the ocean scene is symbolic for the islands. It covers a large portion of my back. 9 hours total. Done by Randy at Dark Star in Salem, OR

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SWeet! Im likinh the color.
That's great!
nice!
Thank you guys! I'm really proud to have this and my Auntie loves it. She doesn't remember I have it--she has dymensia--so everytime she sees it she says how pretty the "painting" on my back is.

What were your first tats? Or planning to be first tat?
Such a beautiful piece...your back is one of your best canvases due to the space, always nice to see one done well. My first was part of a design I had come up with for an album cover that fell through but still loved. I poorly drew a solid version of it on while drunk in class and got it inked that night. Yay for Liberty being janky...

Tattoo:

Rough sketch of the inspiration for it:

I love solid color tats. This looks great! And I love your scar too. :D I have little scars all over due to body acne. :/
Yeah, ended up getting it touched up recently so it looks a lot better. Haha thanks....the scar actually goes all the way up to my elbow, went of the edge of a loft in a wrestling match me and a friend ended up in jokingly when he pretended to be upset about a girl beating him at Soul Caliber. Another night of fun, another mark to tell its story.
haha sounds fun to me. :D
Yeah, them and my tattoos serve as two different forms of a scrapbook and lessons learned. It's fun to look down and think of the stories behind them.
Heh here's my first tattoo

dodgy as fuck. It was a homejob experiment with a needle, some thread and tat ink. probly not the smartest idea, but I still like it, as poorly done as it is. It was meant to say "free" (the word is kinda able to be read), to symbolize my lifestyle and ideals.
I really like the colours on it, pretty unique combined with the black/grey portrait.

Here's a pic of my first (and currently only) tattoo (not finished yet):

it's an old pic, but it's still the same, lol.
nice

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured