Mohawks Rock

I can't wear my hawk down without it half standing up all fuzzy, because I always straighten it because I have much curls which I don't like. Anyone has an idea on how to wear it smoothly down or so?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have similar problems due to overprocessing, unhealthy eating, dandruff and not giving a shit. Wat do?

Can you post of picture of it? Its hard for me to know what kind of fuzzy you're talking about. 

a lot of times people get fuzzy hair from it being dry and damaged (over processing, heat damage, etc.). on days you're giving your hair a break and wearing it down, don't do anything to it. don't put hair product in it, don't blow dry or straighten it... just wear your favorite hat.

To me it sounds like its because its just too short. When my hair is shorter then about 3 inches it just stands straight up and the only thing I can do to get it down is bobby pin it down then spray the fuck out of it with hair spray.. very annoying. I would try just growing it out a few more inches, might help.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service