Mohawks Rock

Just joined specifically to ask this question.

So my hair is pretty damn long, I think. Nothing to be shooting fireworks about but it's long! I've always wanted to get a mohawk, and at the furthest end I want liberty spikes. (Or those things people call Wookiehawks, I think, where you got spikes every the which way.)

I've looked around and can't seem to find anything that doesn't involve shaving and/or cutting at least a bit of your hair, which I don't want to do. I know, I should, but I don't want to!

So the questions are--

Is it feasible to have a fan hawk without cutting off ANYTHING- if so, how do you style it?

Also, these liberty-spike things that have spikes sticking everywhere. HOW? I mean HOW!?

Picture below, and thanks.

Views: 2055

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just get creative with it, that's kind of the whole point of the hairstyle anyway, yeah?

also youtube is your friend... if you want to figure out how to do liberty spikes all over... do what this guy did except just do them all over your head... its not difficult. 

oh yeah and you'll probably ask how to style all the examples I've shown you... so here is another you tube video... 

With liberty spikes you can't forget to put the gel at the tips and twist so they stay together or else they just fall apart like you described
Forgot the twist, I just pulled hella hard.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured