Mohawks Rock

Hey!  It's that time of year again when you get to be whatever you want and it's normal! :D  Let us know what you're getting up to for the spooky night!

Post your pics of your costume and monster make up!  =]  If you can make them scary pics: +1!

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not scary, but I as a Dark Fairy. My makeup and hair was was cooler than this pic shows haha >_/p>

Still, fun looking! :D  Nice wings & stockings too.

Thanks!! Yeah haha i was lazy and just raided my closet for clothes and borrowed my sisters wings. All I bought were eyelashes (long purple sparkly ones :D) Though my costume for tonight was freaking rad, i scared kids when I opened the door haha. I'll post those pics when i get them from my sister

haha That's sounds good fun!  :D Can't wait to see what scared them! lol

I forgot to post this earlier!

ROFL No wonder they got scared!  That is awesome with the mask and wig!

haha Can imagine their first thoughts XD

Thanks for posting! ^_^  Looks like your dog is giving up to fright too!

Not a mask, just my makeup skills :) and the dog was having fun hahaha she was getting a belly rub :)

Good make-up skills!

Awe @dog, makes me think of Siku for cuteness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmG-O7mnoQ

Cute!

Ah, why not do Hallowe'en some day inbetween?  You need to give in to your bad self sometimes. =]

Im the one with the mohawk.

Can't really make out the details of the black costume or boots - that light overpowered the shot sadly.  But lookin' good with the 'hawk, sideburns and beard.  Where was this taken?

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
18 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service