Mohawks Rock

Hey!  It's that time of year again when you get to be whatever you want and it's normal! :D  Let us know what you're getting up to for the spooky night!

Post your pics of your costume and monster make up!  =]  If you can make them scary pics: +1!

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was dress up as just generic steampunk. And this was taken at the "skate barn" theres a barn on my friends property, and he built a quarter pipe and a drop in in the loft and we all party there and have bonfires outside.

Schweet!  Now that's a loft conversion! :D

Mmmm steampunk!

Kinda a mix of Alice Copper spider make up and Jerry Only

Nice and spooky with the 'hawk down between the spikey eyes! :D

See!  Now that was worth bugging about. =]  Excellent costume & hair.  Always did like that sort of two-tone colouring. ^_^  And the cobweb off to the side is a neat touch.

Ditto!

I didn't really dress up much this Halloween since I had to take my friend to the airport that night.

It's not a good picture, we were hanging out at the Santa Monica pier and Venice beach before I took him and I was mid sentence when my mom decided to take a picture lol. I had a tail and such but it blends in with my skirt :P

Yeah, I can't see it, still fun ^^ Though he looks more like a ghost here in that grey hoody.  Add in a scythe over his shoulder and he could be about to take off your head like Death! :O

I like how the sun rays scatter over you both.  Always those spur-of-the-moment photos when you least expect them. =]

Lol, I wouldn't put it past him to take off my head with a scythe :P It amuses me when I look at that photo knowing that I am wearing 3-4" heeled boots and I'm still WAY shorter then him XD

And it looks like it's above freezing there....sigh....so nice. Whoa...snap back to Dec 2012 in Saskatchewan and minus 25C this morning...lol.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
yesterday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service