Mohawks Rock

What's yur favorite Hardcore band? '80 - 85 shit. I dont mean hardcore. I mean Hardcore. Along the same lines as Minor Threat, Circle Jerks, etc...

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must be in hell I'm a minor at heart!
i no this aint hardcore. but it is THE most hardcore song i ever herd in my whole life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdg3ZUOrKc
This song is shit
The band is shit
They play like shit
The recording is shit
The vocals are shit
The lyrics are (apparently) shit
The logo is shit
I don't even know why people listen to that shit, shit
DON'T POST THIS SHIT
SHIT!
not bad. Although there are a MILLION entries exactly the same. Bacterial Vaginosis, Torsofuck, Annotations of an Autopsy, Spermswamp, Lord Gore, Gorelord, Raped by Cannibals, Cemetary Rapist, CasketGrind (good one), Amputated (the kings), Gorerotted, Pre School Tea Party Massacre, Fucked by Elephants, ROMPEPROP, AnalCunt, Nekrozerdo, Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis, Carnal Dissection, Vaginal Diarohea, Unearthed Corpse, ....

its almost all the same band.
I like some of that stuff.

Also, yes it is shit. THAT'S THE POINT. And that's why it's good!
i hate myself is better than minor threat
i love finnish hardcoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! and id say my fav out of all finn bands would be tampere ss. I dont like american hardcore too much. the finnish language just souunds sooooo aggressive and badass.
Millions of Dead Cops, Black Flag, D.R.I.'s first album, the album This Is Boston Not L.A, Voorhees, and Scream. Good starting bands, and I wasn't sure if you wanted Straightedge shit or not, but if so Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits, Slapshot, and Project X are some bands that are good, I can name more similar to them if you'd like.
Don't try to outknowledge me.
Was it too late?
Read "the List". Dont cry too hard

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured